Major vending machine suppliers in Bay Area
With so many Fortune 500 companies having their offices
along the Bay Area in California, it becomes an important sales and marketing
area for vending machines. The vendors that cater to this area need to
be perfect in each and every form as their clientele includes a list of
elite organizations. Major suppliers of vending machines in Bay Area are:
1. Bay Area Vending: This vending company primarily
deals in East Bay Area of North California. Its list includes both Fortune
1000 companies and start-ups. The company has wide range of products and
services and is a good fit for both small and large organizations. They
also offer subsidized rates to companies in the bio-tech and high-tech
fields. They have following programs running for various businesses –
• Traditional Vending: Under this program, vending machines are
supplied and maintained by the company at no-cost. They are also refilled
with products on a daily or weekly basis.
• Free Vend: Under this scheme, vending machines are provided at
no charge and are refilled with products whenever the client demands.
The company is charged according to the usage of the products stocked
inside the machine.
• Subsidized Vending: Here the equipment is provided for free and
product rates are shared between the company and the employees.
2. BayCo Vending Inc.: This is another old giant in the
area who has served for more than 30 years now. The machines are filled
with wide range of products – from chocolates to sugar-free items,
from energy drinks to healthy juices and low cholesterol products. A 24
hour on call support facility available with the company.
• Snackshop 122 and Snackshop 129 combo: These vending machines
are used for keeping snacks, combos and candies.
• Robo Quencher and Dixie-Narco: These are used to stock cold beverages
and an auto-glide delivery systems facilities their operation. Dixie-Narco
is a large size machine that can keep more than 3 times as compared to
other cold beverage vending machines.
• Showcase 748 and A LA CARTE: These are used for stocking food
items and are in tune with latest industry standards for refrigerated
• Odyssey 422 and Brio Coffee: These machines serve hot drinks like
coffee and tea.